[outages] Cricket outage Atlanta LATA 438?

Jeremy Mooney lists+outages at qux.net
Fri Jun 3 19:32:48 EDT 2016

Yes, been seeing it for a couple hours both in MN and the bay area,
appearing as No Service. There's been lots of noise on twitter and it looks
like they finally acknowledged something (
https://twitter.com/Cricketnation/status/738868800137891840).

Downdetector has piles of reports for them along with all of the big 4 cell
providers starting about the same time (as well as noise on Twitter about
them). I seem to at least intermittently be able to use a VZW connection in
MN, so not sure if it's actually that widespread or just people piling on.