[outages] East coast Telia issues?

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Thu Jun 9 20:23:56 EDT 2016

So is there an official RFO from Telia and a time of repair? We were seeing
major call quality and loss of SIP registration across the board. Does
anyone know if Cox cable was affected by this? I’m imagining so since Cox
only owns it’s backbone in certain areas and relies upon other carriers for
content delivery.

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794