[outages] Fwd: Qwest/CenturyLink Issues

Dino Panagiotopoulos dino.panagiotopoulos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:49:35 EDT 2016

Update from CenturyLink:

Current status is customers are slowly being restored.  CenturyLink
believes the issue is slowly recovering.

Tentative RFO is that a route was added to a CenturyLink edge router
causing the outage.

CenturyLink has removed the route and is waiting for customer feedback.

At this time, CenturyLink does not consider the issue resolved but is
seeing recovery on several customers.