[outages] Is anyone aware of any issues with CenturyLink / Sprint distance dialing circuits on the west coast, pacific northwest?

Eduard Tieseler etieseler at metrolist.net
Thu Mar 3 12:45:58 EST 2016

I was getting reports of this in the Sacramento area of California
yesterday. Have not heard anything today.

Regards,

Eduard Tieseler
Network / Systems Administrator
1164 West National Drive #60
Sacramento, CA 95834
Office  916-922-7584 ext. 288
Fax 916-922-1835
etieseler at metrolist.net

      <https://www.facebook.com/metrolistmls>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhaqKw5Kv2TBJ-gohS8TvQ>

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. THE
INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, ANY USE,
DISSEMINATION, OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US
IMMEDIATELY AND DELETE THE MESSAGE. ANY USE, MODIFICATION, OR
REPUBLICATION OF THIS COMMUNICATION, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHED FILES,
DOCUMENTS, DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION WHICH HAS NOT BEEN EXPRESSLY
AUTHORIZED BY US IS PROHIBITED. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS COMMUNICATION OR ANY ATTACHMENTS TO IT.