[outages] Windstream outage

Charles van Niman charles at phukish.com
Tue Mar 8 12:19:18 EST 2016

We are seeing pretty heavy packet loss in North Central Texas,
although our DS3 line itself doesn't seem to alarm or go down hard.
Nothing useful yet from McPaeStream.

#ping 8.8.8.8 co 1000
Type CTRL+C to abort.
Legend: '!' = Success, '?' = Unknown host, '$' = Invalid host address
        '*' = Request timed out, '-' = Destination host unreachable
        'x' = TTL expired in transit, 'e' = Unknown error

Sending 1000, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 8.8.8.8, timeout is 2 seconds:

/Charles