[outages] Strange 60 minute outage

David Palmerton david at palmertons.com
Thu May 26 15:09:14 EDT 2016

Thanks, that provides some insight and a plausible explanation into the behavior we saw.

From: Slade Edmonds <slade.edmonds at gmail.com<mailto:slade.edmonds at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 10:46 AM
To: Elroy Jetson <david at palmertons.com<mailto:david at palmertons.com>>
Cc: Peter Beckman via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>>
Subject: Re: [outages] Strange 60 minute outage

We had issues as well and were told by ATT that they had a cut between Atlanta and New Orleans. No idea if this impacted you, but it did us.  They had to reroute a lot of traffic and saturated a link as a result.