[outages] TW/Level 3 issues?

outages at nexusg.org outages at nexusg.org
Wed Nov 2 11:10:16 EDT 2016

Looks like it was out in Albany NY as well. It's back up at the moment, but packets were being dropped here and there.
Signed,-Cody IzzoServer Administrator, neXus GamingneXus
------ Original message------From: David Hubbard via OutagesDate: Wed, Nov 2, 2016 13:59To: Brad Riemann;outages at outages.org;Cc: Subject:Re: [outages] TW/Level 3 issues?
We just lost all connectivity in L3 Tampa peered with 3356 and the now useless 4323.  BGP is still up to our routers, packets not making it in our out though. David From: Outages > on behalf of Brad Riemann via Outages >