[outages] NTT to Level3 routing issue in NYC?

Doug Roberts robertsdoug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:19:13 EST 2016

What about 45.31.217.222? It seems to respond from everywhere except NTT:
https://puu.sh/ss7RV/82cedcec8e.png

The footer is corporate placed :p.

--
*Doug Roberts*
Doug at DougR.com
251-308-4040 (Mobile)
228-254-3035 (Biloxi)
850-361-3300 (Pensacola)
334-543-0222 (Montgomery)
251-308-1333 (FAX)
<http://cytranet.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any
attachments are intended for the addressee(s) named in this message. This
communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information and
may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete
this message and its attachments. Do not disclose the contents or take any
action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or
any attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any
attachments and, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.