[outages] Comcast outages in Denver metro area

Randall (Randy) Raitz randy.raitz at readytalk.com
Tue Oct 11 05:36:04 EDT 2016

I'm seeing Comcast cable modem issues from my house here in Denver. Details from my account portal indicate an ETR of 7AM Denver time

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2016, at 3:01 AM, Dave Pascoe via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

FWIW...seems like Comcast traffic going west from Comcast in the New England area is dying at 350 E Cermak in Chicago. This is also affecting ISPs that get transit from Comcast out here, at least for Comcast destinations west of Chicago. Can't tell if it is limited to only certain Comcast markets out west...but it is definitely affecting Comcast transit in the Bay Area AFAICT.