[outages] GlobalSign SSL certificate incorrectly showing "revoked"

Bobin Joseph Bobin.Joseph at mitchell.com
Thu Oct 13 12:20:09 EDT 2016

We got alerted by Cisco about this.

Dear Cloud Web Security Customer,

We would like to make you aware of a reported issue against GlobalSign certificates.
>From their web site:  https://www.globalsign.com/en/status/

13th October 11:00am- present BST
13th October 06:00am- present EST

We are currently experiencing a known issue which is causing certificate revocation/error messages to be displayed within some of our certificates. We ask all customers to please follow the instructions in this support article to clear their cache.
Please consider the workaround provided by GlobalSign linked here:  https://support.globalsign.com/customer/portal/articles/1353318-view-and-or-delete-crl-ocsp-cache

Customers may experience web pages that produce a web security certificate error with details mentioning that there is a revoked certificate.

Should you have any questions to the above, please contact your local Cloud Web Security Support Team.

Best Regards,
Product Support
Cloud Web Security

Thanks,