[outages] Bandwidth.com DID's

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Mon Oct 24 00:50:04 EDT 2016

First notice was at 4:39pm EDT. Final resolution was 8:10pm EDT.
Culprit: IP Network issues

Timeline:

 	4:39pm EDT: First notice. Deleted

 	5:15pm EDT: "Our support and development teams continue to troubleshoot
 	intermittent outbound call failures across the Application Platform. Inbound
 	calls and all messaging services appear to remain unaffected by this event."

 	5:59pm EDT: "Our support and development teams continue to troubleshoot
 	intermittent outbound call failures across the Application Platform. We're also
 	starting to investigate some inbound calls that have been reported to determine
 	if inbound is impacted by this event. All messaging services appear to remain
 	unaffected by this event."

 	6:36pm EDT: "Bandwidth has engaged our underlying vendor for assistance in
 	troubleshooting potential IP network issues that are affecting intermittent
 	voice calls. Messaging services remain unaffected by this event."

 	7:20pm EDT: "Bandwidth support teams continue to troubleshoot the intermittent
 	call failures on the Application Platform. We continue to investigate a
 	possible intermittent IP network issue that may be the cause."

 	8:10pm EDT: "Bandwidth support teams in working with our vendor were able to
 	isolate and resolve the intermittent issues impacting our voice services. All
 	services are now functioning as expected."