[outages] Cogent - NYC

Adam Davenport adam at davenpro.com
Wed Sep 21 20:38:32 EDT 2016

 From http://status.cogentco.com/

At this time some off-net customers in the NY Metro area who receive service through Verizon may be
experiencing an outage due to vendor equipment failure. Vendor is onsite actively working to replace
failed equipment. Vendor ETR is 8PM. The master case is HD6658376.

At this time some customers located at 521 Fifth Avenue in New York may be experiencing a loss of
network connectivity. The Cogent NOC is aware of the issue and actively working with our fiber
vendor to resolve it. There is no ETR at this time due to access issues. The master case for this
outage is HD6658296.