[outages] AT&T/XO issues - SFO area

L Sean Kennedy liam at fedney.org
Thu Sep 29 18:24:08 EDT 2016

Yuriy and Dino,

Multiple XO customers are reporting intermittent connectivity issues out of
our Fremont location.  We have a master ticket open and I asked our
Customer Care team to reach out to you to make sure you are on that ticket,
please reach out to me off list if you are not added to the ticket.  This
was initially correlated to possible access circuit issues (NNIs) which
were sent out for testing, but while that could be a contributing factor
this has been escalated within the Operations and Engineering teams as we
have received additional customer reports which do not fit that initial
diagnosis.  We are actively looking at it and have engaged our vendors.  XO
does not normally comment on this list, but we do want affected customers
to report their issue so we can resolve it promptly and notify them of the
resolution.

Thanks,
 Sean