[outages] ATT<>Telia issues?

Wade, Michael michael.wade at rbc.com
Tue Apr 4 12:14:35 EDT 2017

We’re also seeing some traffic blackholed @ Telia.

From: Outages [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On Behalf Of James Cornman via Outages
Sent: Monday, April 03,2017 12:27 PM
To: outages at outages.org
Subject: [outages] ATT<>Telia issues?

Hello,

Is anyone experiencing any oddity between AT&T and Telia today? We had to restrict our advertisements to AT&T through Telia to restore connectivity to some of our prefixes. We're also reaching out to both parties, just curious if its something others are seeing.
-James

--

James Cornman

Chief Technology Officer
jcornman at atlanticmetro.net<mailto:jcornman at atlanticmetro.net>
212.792.9950 - ext 101

Atlantic Metro Communications

4 Century Drive, Parsippany NJ  07054

Cloud Hosting • Colocation • Network Connectivity • Managed Services

Follow us on Twitter: @atlanticmetro<https://twitter.com/atlanticmetro> • Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/atlanticmetro>
www.atlanticmetro.net<https://www.atlanticmetro.net/>
If you received this email in error, please advise the sender (by return email or otherwise) immediately. You have consented to receive the attached electronically at the above-noted email address; please retain a copy of this confirmation for future reference.

Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen. Vous avez accepté de recevoir le(s) document(s) ci-joint(s) par voie électronique à l'adresse courriel indiquée ci-dessus; veuillez conserver une copie de cette confirmation pour les fins de reference future.