[outages] Fiber cut in the austin area affecting multiple carriers

Matthew Blackstone blackstone at indeed.com
Wed Aug 9 18:34:59 EDT 2017

Good to hear your service has been restored, ours has not.

Latest update: We continue to receive updates from the providers affected
by this fiber cut affecting the Austin, Texas region. At this time
providers are engaging with their outside plant teams in an effort to
isolate the damage. We currently do not have an estimated time to
restoration (ETR); however we hope to receive one soon, as the carriers
continue to address the issue.

Matt Blackstone
Network Engineer