[outages] Level 3 Outage in Western US

Andree Toonk andree+outages at toonk.nl
Fri Aug 18 01:18:24 EDT 2017

Hi Brandon,

My secret spy satellite informs me that Brandon Bianchi via Outages
wrote On 2017-08-17, 7:49 PM:
> I have Level 3 transit services that connect in Vegas and Los Angeles
> that seem to be experiencing loss and increased latency to the point
> where the circuits are not useable. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Yup, we saw the same. i.e. Loss from our level3 circuit in LAX towards
several other Level3 services we have on the west coast (SJC, PAO, SEA)
as well as to our level3 circuits in Chi and Toronto. It started at
around 1:34 UTC till 3:01 UTC

Also see the visual here: http://i.imgur.com/mYDi4Fa.png

Cheers
 Andree