[outages] Microsoft Volume License Service Center Down?

Keith Stokes keiths at neilltech.com
Fri Aug 18 11:45:41 EDT 2017

Me 3.

On Aug 18, 2017, at 10:40 AM, Colangelo, Dom via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

Yep, error 1000 here as well.

Dominick Colangelo * Systems Administrator * Technology Services * Wentworth Institute of Technology * 550 Huntington Ave, Boston MA 02115 * 617-989-4523 * email/im colangelod at wit.edu<mailto:colangelod at wit.edu> * wit.edu/dts<http://www.wit.edu/dts> * Follow us on Twitter @ DTSatWIT<http://twitter.com/DTSatWIT>