[outages] CenturyLink Voice?

Little, Adam Adam.Little at fosterfarms.com
Fri Dec 1 13:31:49 EST 2017

Our outbound has been fine, but inbound SIP over MPLS has been down the last couple of hours at sites in WA, OR, CA, LA, AR, AL.

Response when I opened a ticket:

We have confirmed there is a major outage impacting multiple customers, including this location. This message is to notify you of the outage and to let you know that further information will be forthcoming as it becomes available. At this time there is no estimated time of repair, however, there are technicians working to isolate the issue now.

CL Master Ticket Number NTM000019891382

Thanks!