[outages] Bandwidth Voice Issues?

Sean Harlow sean at seanharlow.info
Mon Dec 4 12:11:22 EST 2017

I saw the issues from my own systems in New York and New Jersey, both of
which connect to the New York POP by default, and also from another
vendor's system in Philadelphia which I assume also uses New York.  I was
seeing ~12% packet loss on every call routed through them.

It doesn't appear to be happening regularly anymore, I'm still getting some
spurious reports from end users but I'm not able to replicate the problem
myself where when I sent my initial message it was literally every call.