[outages] Level 3 issues?

Dan Walters dwalters at reportexec.com
Thu Feb 23 11:19:27 EST 2017

I managed to get ahold of support.
They think it's a fiber cut but they are not sure just got an update on my end. Per our ticket.

"02/23/2017 15:58:43 GMT - The IP NOC has been engaged to investigate reports of IP service impact in multiple markets. Troubleshooting is in progress at this time. Please be advised that updates for this event will be relayed at a minimum of hourly unless otherwise noted. The information conveyed hereafter is associated to live troubleshooting effort and as the discovery process evolves through to service resolution, ticket closure, or post incident review, details may evolve."

Dan Walters
Network Admin
Report Exec
7625 S Howell Ave.
Oak Creek WI,53154
http://www.reportexec.com/
Phone: 414-304-8500 x213
Fax: 414-304-8570

* Random quote of the month:
Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google.
*