[outages] Level 3 issues?

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Thu Feb 23 16:26:51 EST 2017

Most (all?) of the traffic from the ISP that serves my house (AS21577) goes
out Level 3 in Seattle.
I've been running into packet loss and latency all morning long.  Web
meetings were miserable, various Google services are sluggish, SSH
connections intermittently don't keep up with my typing, etc...  Seems to
come and go in bursts every 30-90 seconds and the lag lasts for ~10 seconds.

-A