[outages] Charter issues this morning?

Jeremy Charles JCharles at epic.com
Fri Feb 24 13:05:49 EST 2017

It seems like the Charter issue this morning was "regional" (perhaps a rather small "region").  It sounds like it primarily affected the Madison, WI area, which we hang off of (we're in Verona, WI).

We re-enabled our BGP advertisements via Charter about 15 minutes ago and everything seems to be operating normally.  Yes, we like to hold off for a while after the up-stream gives the all-clear, just in case there are some lingering issues that still need to shake out.

Thanks to those who replied with observations and offers of assistance, both on and off-list.