[outages] Amazon S3 down

Chris Bromley cbromley at tmwsystems.com
Tue Feb 28 13:10:22 EST 2017

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

"We are investigating increased error rates for Amazon S3 requests in
the US-EAST-1 Region."

On 2/28/2017 12:55 PM, Carlos Alvarez via Outages wrote:
> We are unable to reach it from Cox cable, Highwinds, or Cogent from
> the Phoenix area.  Also several of the outage testing sites say it's
> down.
>

> --
> Carlos Alvarez
> 602-368-6403

Chris Bromley
Cloud Services Systems Administrator
TMW Systems Inc. | A TRIMBLE COMPANY
www.tmwsystems.com

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.