[outages] Amazon S3 down

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Tue Feb 28 13:22:37 EST 2017

Also confirmed.  I'm unable to load the S3 management console for at
least one of my accounts.   I just get:

{
   "errorCode" : "InternalError"
}

Amazon has updated their status page to read "We've identified the issue
as high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is also impacting
applications and services dependent on S3. We are actively working on
remediating the issue."