[outages] Amazon S3 down

Michael Picher mpicher at ezuce.com
Tue Feb 28 13:35:21 EST 2017

Causing issues at Hubspot as well...

Michael Picher, VP of Product Innovation
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 104

Andover, MA. 01810
O.978-296-1005 X2015
M.207-956-0262
@mpicher <http://twitter.com/mpicher>
linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=35504760&trk=tab_pro>
www.ezuce.com

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. Any
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately