[outages] Atlanta 56 Marietta - MMR Power issue

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Wed Jul 12 09:51:25 EDT 2017

My guess is they were on generator during the work, and probably have STSs
upstream of the PDUs and when the generator failed the sources didn't
transfer  to another bus. The DC system is probably feed from the same
system.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:47 AM Chris Adams via Outages <outages at outages.org>
wrote:

> Once upon a time, Erik Sundberg via Outages <outages at outages.org> said:
> > My biggest concern is we lost both A and B power. Which I would expect
> to be on separate "Power Grids / Infrastructure"
>
> Yeah, we have both AC and DC powered equipment in our cabinet, and it
> appears that both failed at the same time.
> --
> Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>

Brendan Mannella

TeraSwitch Inc.