[outages] Windstream SoCal issues

Lily Chang lily.chang at etcconnect.com
Fri Jul 28 16:16:48 EDT 2017

The latest message from Windstream:

Update.
Windstream repair and operations teams reported loss of connectivity due to software issues. Our teams are working with our vendor to identify the root cause. We will continue to monitor the circuits over the weekend to ensure stability. An official reason for outage will be sent once it is available. We regret that your services were impacted and appreciate your patience.

Summary of Events.
If you are receiving this communication, your ticket with the Windstream Enterprise Repair Center is currently associated to a known network event. Windstream repair and operations teams engaged in determining the root cause of the problem. Our teams are seeing services restored at this time.