[outages] UK mobile service Three outage

Chris Tomkins christ at brandwatch.com
Mon Jun 12 10:38:09 EDT 2017

Hopefully this isn't spamming the list - first time I have actually posted.
Anecdotal, again; but I have been having data problems with my Three phone
for several days - timeouts even with good 4G signal, even after a reboot.
I don't know about voice as I don't really make calls.

Chris

On 12 June 2017 at 15:34, Paul M - outages via Outages <outages at outages.org>
wrote:

> I just tested my phone again and it's definitely not working.
>
> It might be regional, but I've had people in other counties say their
> phone is out, so I think it might be the calling network (probably
> BT)?

Chris Tomkins

Brandwatch | Senior Network Engineer (Linux/Network)

christ at brandwatch.com | (+44) 01273 448 949

@Brandwatch

New York  |  San Francisco  |  Brighton  |  Singapore  |  Berlin |
 Stuttgart

Discover how organizations are using Brandwatch to create their own success
<https://www.brandwatch.com/customer-success/>

Email disclaimer <http://www.brandwatch.com/email-disclaimer/>

[image: bw-signature logo.png]