[outages] MicroCenter.com

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:43:58 EDT 2017

GEO-IP DB not updated and a setting set to deny all.  #featuenotabug :P

>From the manual...
""" If you want to block all connections to public IPs when the Geo-IP
database is not downloaded, select the Block all connections to public IPs
if GeoIP DB is not downloaded option. """

- Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com http://lathama.org -