[outages] Columbia SC Level 3 down

Warren, David dwarren at winstead.com
Thu Mar 2 15:29:18 EST 2017

These are the latest notes I have from Level3.  We are still down in Houston, TX.

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 02-Mar-2017 20:10:06 GMT From CASE: 12322193 - Event The IP NOC continues to work to identify the root cause of the issue, but have advised that the routers are beginning to stabilize at this time, as only two routers remain impacted.  The IP NOC will continue to work to stabilize the remaining routers while the root cause investigations remain ongoing.

David Warren, Systems Engineer
Winstead PC  |  500 Winstead Building  |  2728 N. Harwood Street  |  Dallas, Texas 75201
214.745.5778 (Office)  |  214.745.5390 (Fax)  |  dwarren at winstead.com<mailto:dwarren at winstead.com>  |  www.winstead.com<http://www.winstead.com/>