[outages] Windstream NOLA Outage

Aubrey Wells aubrey at packethead.us
Fri Mar 3 15:07:23 EST 2017

They've found the issue and expect it to be fixed in the next 30-60 min.
This is from just before 3p EST.

Techs have found the root cause of the issue and are currently working to
resolve it. This should take 30 minutes to 1 hour. We hope to have further
updates shortly. Thank you

Aubrey Wells
Packethead Consulting, LLC
Helping you get your bits together since 0x7DE