[outages] Slack is down

Brett Welch bawelch at inoc.com
Tue Mar 7 12:14:49 EST 2017

We saw the outage as well in Madison WI. Status pages says there was a code
change that caused the connectivity issues. The code has since been
reverted.

--
Brett Welch
Tier 2 Engineer|INOC|Madison WI NOC

<http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=11563511&pg=personal&fr_id=28198&s_src=BF_emailbadge>

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Aaron via Outages <outages at outages.org>
wrote:

> No problems here in Kansas City.
>

> On 3/7/2017 10:45 AM, Justin Head via Outages wrote:
>
> https://slack.com/
>
> > Sorry! Something went wrong, but we're looking into it.
>

> Their status page isn’t loading: https://status.slack.com
>

> https://twitter.com/SlackHQ/status/839154497704321024

*Confidentiality Note**: This message is intended only for the named
recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access
to this information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete this message
and any attachments. Thank you.*