[outages] Live.com or Microsoft account login

Ron Verdi rverdi at cspace.com
Tue Mar 7 17:12:38 EST 2017

There was an issue earlier today with several of MS’s online services earlier today.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-outages-idUSKBN16E2A3

It has been resolved.

Ron

From: Outages <outages-bounces at outages.org> on behalf of "Schoonover, Casey A via Outages" <outages at outages.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 4:16 PM
To: "outages at outages.org" <outages at outages.org>
Subject: Re: [outages] Live.com or Microsoft account login

Had some issues in Springfield, IL with logins to Office 365 as well. When ran, Microsoft’s Support and Recovery Assistant suggested issues with the availability of some of their autodiscovery and login services.

I feel comfortable saying that there’s something odd going on with their services.