[outages] Level3 Voice in Houston down?

Warren, David dwarren at winstead.com
Wed Mar 29 11:02:55 EDT 2017

We lost all our PRIs in our Houston, TX office.  Anybody else having problems?  I am opening a ticket now with Level3.

David Warren, Systems Engineer
Winstead PC  |  500 Winstead Building  |  2728 N. Harwood Street  |  Dallas, Texas 75201
214.745.5778 (Office)  |  214.745.5390 (Fax)  |  dwarren at winstead.com<mailto:dwarren at winstead.com>  |  www.winstead.com<http://www.winstead.com/>

Information contained in this transmission is attorney privileged and confidential. It is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone.