[outages] [Outage] CenturyLink around Columbus OH

Harris Kleyman HKleyman at atomicdata.com
Mon May 1 11:29:46 EDT 2017

We saw this for several of our customers in MN as well as a few long haul circuits. Our private CL MOE fiber circuits for intradatacenter were not affected.

We also noticed nothing lost train from the CPE perspective, so it seems like a routing / transit issue and not a cut.

Thanks,

 Harris Kleyman
 Data Center Engineer
 ----
 Atomic Data(r)  //  Safe. Simple. Smart.(tm)
 250 Marquette Ave, Suite 225
 Minneapolis, MN 55401
 Main  //  612.466.2000
 Direct  //  612.466.2031