[outages] Office 365 Down?

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Wed May 10 15:48:22 EDT 2017

Same from Denver, CO (Bailey) via CenturyLink. Getting a 504 for the login page.

Chris

On 05/10/2017 01:45 PM, Mikhail Yohman via Outages wrote:
> We have noticed it as well in Denver, CO via Comcast.
>
> On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 1:44 PM, David Rubin via Outages
> <outages at outages.org <mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:
>
>     Not able to login from where I am.
>
>     Reddit users seeing similar issues in /r/sysadmin.
>
>     Anyone else seeing this?
>
>     --
>     David Rubin
>     Cubex Group

Chris Stone, MCSE
Vice President, CTO
AxisInternet, Inc.
www.axint.net
VoIP, hosting, email filtering, Office 365, online backup & more
Phone: +1 303 592 2947 x302 (office) +1 303 570 6947 (cell)

Domain Registrations, SSL Certificates, SEO Promotions, and more:
storefront.axisinternetonline.net

Axis-VoIP - Digital phone services, hosted IP PBX. We handle the
hardware and software so you don't have to. The most features
available with prices lower than the 'big boys'! Check it out
today at www.betterphones.co or www.axis-voip.com.

  Authorized ScopTel IP PBX US Distributor - www.scopserv.us
  The most complete and comprehensive GUI on the market for telephony
  server management interface based on Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)