[outages] Azure North Central Region Outage

Brian Knight ml at knight-networks.com
Mon Nov 6 15:58:19 EST 2017

We see the issue also.  Can't get there via Internet or over private wireline access (via Megaport).

On the private network side, BGP has remained up to Megaport, but we're not receiving any LAN prefixes.  So it seems like Azure's routers have disconnected from Megaport, making it sound to me like an issue with internal Azure networking.

HTH,

-Brian

---- On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 13:44:09 -0600 Andres Herrera via Outages <outages at outages.org> wrote ----

Is anyone else experiencing issues with resources in the North Central region in Azure?

I am unable to access any of our instances we have running in the North Central Region.

Also can't access Azure status page: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/

Outages at outages.org