[outages] Yahoo Mail Servers

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Mon Oct 30 13:44:46 EDT 2017

Catching up from a busy few days...

Apologies for Thursday morning.  :(  It wasn't you, it was us.
We're working to make sure the same thing won't happen again.

Thanks!

Matt
(not speaking in any official capacity for anyone at all,
and posting from a personal domain, but also attempting
to let the community know that it was a real issue that was
being worked on and addressed)