[outages] Zayo Transit

Sean Pedersen spedersen.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:36:47 EDT 2017

Last update we received:

Dear Zayo Customer, The majority of our peering links with our affected peering partners have restored with ancillary points still left. We are working to clear damping and reset those sessions left and some customers may still experience latency until this is completed. Thank you for your patience and if you are still experiencing a hard down issue, let us know so we can work to resolve it in a timely manner.