[outages] (Massive?) Google Fiber outage

Richard Cook rcook at rategenius.com
Mon Apr 2 12:22:11 EDT 2018

You may want to check if your dog is a 16 foot tall backhoe.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Matt Harris via Outages <outages at outages.org
> wrote:

> There appears to be a Google fiber outage in the Kansas City region.  Upon
> investigating, I believe the root cause is that my dog has gotten to the
> optical cable near where it enters my premises.  Is anyone else being
> impacted by this or seeing any similar issues?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

*Richard Cook*

IT Manager | rateGenius, Inc.

*phone:* 512-302-6358 | *email: rcook at rategenius.com <rcook at rategenius.com>*

*Mail:* 9300 United Dr. Ste 3-180 Austin, Tx 78758
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email may be reviewed only by the intended recipient named above. Any
review, use or disclosure of the information contained in this email, or
any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender and permanently delete this email from your system.

*P* *Please consider the environment and only print this email if
absolutely necessary.* *P*