[outages] Azure Central US Region Issues?

Chip Cuccio chip at cucc.io
Thu Apr 19 20:45:00 EDT 2018

* Davis, Eli via Outages <outages at outages.org>
  |__ Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 03:58:14PM CDT:

> Hey all,
>
> We're experiencing general slowness to Azure's central US region. Our
> traffic is coming from the greater Twin Cities area. Anyone else?

Hmmmm I have a ton of resources (begrudgingly) in their Central and S.
Central regions. All green lights/graphs latency-wise from my various
monitoring probes (two in MN).

Not seeing any slowness here for the Central Region (Iowa I believe?).

I should qualify that, by saying I measure latency/speeds/performance to
my storage, Express Routes, endpoints, VMs & PaaS resources etc. Not
their portal itself.

--
Chip Cuccio
<chip at cucc.io>