[outages] Level3 Connectivity Issues

Matt Harris matt at netfire.net
Wed Apr 25 15:33:05 EDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Jordan Morris via Outages <
outages at outages.org> wrote:

> We are seeing Level 3 connectivity issues in multiple city’s can anyone
> else confirm

Hey Jordan,
Yeah, I noticed something earlier with IP transit over Level3, looked to be
in the Los Angeles, CA area and/or impacting a Level3 / Cox connection, but
not sure if it's more widespread than that.  I ended up temporarily
dropping Cox routes from that transit and everything was fine after that,
so my suspicion is that it's a fairly localized event.

Take care,
Matt