[outages] PINCH Re: Facebook Outage

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Aug 3 20:25:17 EDT 2018

As has been discussed many times in the past on topics like this, this is on topic (so as to provide a heads up to people who give end-users technical support) and it is not on topic for 14 posts in a row.

One posting, one or two confirm and deny, and we're done. Lots of people send this list to a beeper or a cell phone. Any further metadiscussion - and there is lots of it - belongs on the discussion list hyphen and thanks to the people who already took it there.

Cheers,
-- jr '<admin/>' a