[outages] Charter Transport , SW Ohio

Laura Ulrick laura at zstaff.wcoil.com
Tue Aug 7 09:59:06 EDT 2018

9:16am experienced brief outage effecting all levels of customers from
residential to fiber- 15 minute wait for Spectrum NOC services to be
informed they have nationwide routing outage, and nationwide outage on
transparent layer with no est time of recovering as they haven't located
the cause yet.

Northwest Ohio

WCOIL Quick Links

Laura