[outages] Anyone having issues with ActiveSync over VZW?

Bruce Freshwater BFreshwater at sierraexperts.com
Sun Dec 9 20:20:49 EST 2018

No reports from our customers or employees.  Pittsburgh and Tennessee mostly.

-bruce

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 4:02 PM -0500, "Ferullo, Michael J. via Outages" <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

We have in-house Exchange and have had a few users today report issues of intermittent emails being received on their phones. We’ve tested as much as we can internally. Some emails load when opened and some don’t as well. It appears to be only affecting users with VZW so I figured I’d check to see if anyone is experiencing a similar issue?

Michael J. Ferullo <www.hinckleyallen.com>
Systems Administrator
Hinckley Allen <http://www.hinckleyallen.com/>
28 State Street