[outages] Outgoing calls to VZ Phone customers failing in SE region.

Pete Rohrman prohrman at stage2networks.com
Thu Dec 13 16:37:31 EST 2018

I am seeing intermittent voice termination problems (callers hit with
operator intercept) with people dial from Verizon (in NYC Area) to some
of my phone numbers homed on Level3/ Century Link. My issue is in the
opposite direction.  Not sure if it's related. I've had no complaints
about what you mentioned below.

Pete Rohrman