[outages] Not a _Network_ outage.

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Sat Feb 17 17:57:15 EST 2018

No discussion from me, I will write all I know here, If I had the
address of the "discussion" list I would have posted this ther.

I have several unrelated (different machines from different operations)
examples (some of them repeats on the same machine about 24 hours apart).

It appears that Windows Update stalls on something (Pastel Bluescreen,
tireless throber) for about 30 minutes followed by a normal reboot, a
useless failure dialog and then a reboot, or something and then a reboot.

No apparent damage beyond lost throughput.
--
"Eppur si muove"
 From Larry's Cox account.