[outages] Inbound/outbound VoIP on CenturyLink

Little, Adam Adam.Little at fosterfarms.com
Wed Jan 3 12:41:24 EST 2018

Has anyone started experiencing issues with VoIP calls to/from CenturyLink SIP trunks in the last hour or so? All 2600 of our numbers are no longer accessible from non-CenturyLink phones (busy/reorder tone).  Outbound to CL numbers works, but not to other carriers.  Had enough time on hold with support (still there) to open a ticket with their web Control Center.
Our trunks terminate in Central California (Modesto and Fresno areas).

Thanks!