[outages] CL/Qwest T1s down in Bay Area

Stipo vstipo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:02:08 EST 2018

"CenturyLink NMS is investigating a major outage impacting multiple
customers, including this location. Your circuits that go to the CTL node
near San Jose may see trouble, whereas other circuits will not.

This message is to notify you of the outage and to let you know that
further information will be forthcoming as it becomes available. At this
time there is no estimated time of repair, however, there are technicians
working to isolate the issue now.

If you have any questions related to this case please contact us.

Thank you,

CenturyLink"