[outages] Network latencies

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at 4lpi.com
Fri Jan 5 21:40:01 EST 2018

Upper east coast I can image but the lower end I would think there shouldn’t be too much problem unless routed through some effected bomb cyclone storms like the ones in NY and CT.

Other than that though I’ve had no problems with connections from ORL -> CT via CTL & Spectrum

> On Jan 5, 2018, at 20:25, Sai Rudrangi via Outages <outages at outages.org> wrote:
>

> Any issues on East coast networks. I am having trouble with our home based users from Florida having bad latencies.?
>

> With regards
> Sai Rudrangi

The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.